Monday, August 24, 2009

wedding venue

Wow, John, I so enjoy your blogs. After reading about the wedding venue, I have decided to stay there instead of your place! Do you think the owners would notice if I hid in the bushes with my sleeping bag. I could participate in all the various weddings that take place;all the while pretending I am a long lost relative. Free drinks and food. By the time Takaya and Ilona's wedding takes place I will really feel at home.
Glad that Andrew and you were able to help Takaya out, hard job that it was.
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, Cindy. I enjoy your blogs too. You might just get away with your plan. Even if the ranch staff shooes you off at night, you could just sneak back in after they leave and camp out at your leisure. And, affable as you are, you wouldn't have any trouble mixing into each wedding, posing as that long lost relative.

    John

    ReplyDelete