Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here goes everyone.
I don't have a clue if I am writing in the correct place or not.
I was so happy to hear your news Ilona and Takaya. What a wonderful couple you make and after 3 and a half years you definitely know each other well. I couldn't be happier to think Ilona will be part of this family too.
Takaya, your proposal sounds pretty phenomenal. I am not sure which family you take after with such a romantic proposal. Your Gramma Brunner told me after the birth of Charles and Marlen that the Brunner boys don't always get around to proposing and perhaps I should do the proposing myself. She then told me she had done the same to Jake. It was good advice but I enjoyed reading about your proposal better. Way to go!
The art work idea is quite amazing too. I am impressed.
Love to all,
from the Yukon Brunners

No comments:

Post a Comment