Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just like your old man!

Well Takaya when I read about you over doing it in the exercise department, my inner thoughts were screaming,"NO,NOT ANOTHER JOHN!" Is that not something your father would do and have us all laughing at his antics. You used to be his critic, now you're a team member! On the positive side, I thought you have a nice writing style, much like your talented father. I did for one brief moment wonder if you had your dad write your letter for you, but quickly scolded myself for that nasty thought.
It doesn't sound like uncle steve and I would fit into the LA culture. We wouldn't meet the requirements of the skinny little bodies. Oh well, we've all had our day in the sun and now you young kids can worry about the body image. I'll be happy with good health!
Right now we are preparing to pick up Ayana tomorrow and head up to the cabin. We are expecting a 4 day hot spell. I promised Ayana one more weekend up at the lake. She really likes to wear her princess bathing suit and swim all day. She's the perfect cabin companion!
Well, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Love cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment