Sunday, August 2, 2009

Absolutely the Best News

Dear Ilona and Takaya
I loved the engagement details.You have the ability to make me feel like I was right there. Good job Ilona. Takaya must have gotten significantly better at making pancakes to bring them to you on such an important day! Your ring is beautiful!!! I'm impressed,Takaya. I also really liked the memory lane picture. I couldn't help but notice there was a Canadian flag in there.
Our family has something grand and exciting to look forward to and uncle steve and I are both thrilled. You two are great together. Much love to both of you!
You might want to send everyone an e-mail and tell them to check the blog because there are a few slackers when it comes to checking and contributing on this blog (That will get a response from someone)

No comments:

Post a Comment