Saturday, August 22, 2009

I made a mistake

I am having trouble figuring this blogging out. When john wrote, I replied to his post and thought it would be posted for all to see. I looked and looked and could never find it. I now see that it is posted as a comment under John's post. Hopefully I will become a little sharper at this. I don't really have much to add . Just wanted you all to know that I screwed up! We are up at the cabin with my cousin, her two children and my sister Vicki and her son Lucas. The weather did not co-operate at all! We've had lots of wind and not much in the way of sunshine. On a positive note, we have not had rain. Hope you are all enjoying your summer.
I've seen pictures of where Takaya and Ilona's wedding will take place and it is awesome. At least it never rains in California.
cindy

1 comment:

  1. You posted in exactly the right place, Cindy. I enjoyed your comment, and am sure I spelled Ghillie suit correctly. Takaya told me how, and I double-checked on the Internet before I posted.

    John

    ReplyDelete